10 Transformative Benefits of a Yoga Retreat!
I think it's safe to say everyone on the planet needs a retreat right now.!
Time just for you! Where you don't have to think about cooking, kids, work or what's going on in the world.
A chance to reset and recharge and just have some time and space to just be.
I attended my first yoga retreat nearly twenty years ago, here in Ibiza. I still remember the way it made me feel. Totally FREE. It was so liberating not to have to answer to anyone, to not have to make decisions for a whole week.
10 Reasons to Retreat
1. Retreats are not the same as holidays, on holiday you still have to plan or organise on some level. At a retreat it is all done for you. The only decisions you need to make are when to book your massage or if you want to nap by the pool or take a walk by the sea.
2. Take the time to go deeper in your yoga practice, a retreat allows you to go much deeper and not just explore the physical. Yoga retreats often have themes that are cleverly woven through each day so that you can take these learnings into your life.
3. You will gain new perspectives. When you are away from our familiar surroundings and your families you have space to see things differently and observe some of your own patterns. Often people have big life changing realisations on retreats.
4. Taking the time to slow your busy mind and integrate meditation and mindfulness into your life . Exploring what works for you and what makes you feel good.
5. It's a time to de stress and allow your body to be in its rest and relax for an extended period of time. Too many women are constantly in fight or flight mode, this is wreaking havoc on our health.
6. A time to connect with new people, to laugh and maybe cry. To make some new friends for life. Some of my best friends were made at yoga retreats.
7. Enjoying beautiful food and not having to make it yourself or wash up afterwards. One of my favourite things at a retreat is watching everyone get inspired by the food.
8. A yoga retreat improves your yoga practice. maybe you are a complete beginner or perhaps you have been practising for a few years. Wherever you are, we will meet you there and help you go a little deeper.
9. A yoga retreat is often the start of a new routine or chapter, a chance to let go of something or just embrace some new healthy habits that you will carry forward.
10. It's a safe space to just be whatever you want to be and do whatever you feel, a chance to be selfish and just think of YOU.
If this blog has inspired you and you want to join a retreat this summer.
I am running The Empowered Goddess Retreat in a beautiful villa in Ibiza
All of these photos are from our previous retreats or the local area
A beautiful team and a beautiful group of women already booked to welcome you.
4th June - 11th June
Email me for availability, rooms and prices and more photos.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information,
Thankyou for reading
Love you to join us